Flights change often and can be rescheduled at short notice. The following breakdown is provided as a broad overview to help with travel planning. Please check with your airline to confirm dates, times and to place your booking. Also view our arrival and departure pages for live updates.
Penticton - Vancouver and beyond
The following airlines provide direct flights between Penticton Airport (YYF) and Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
- Air Canada Express: Flies 7 days a week, departing Penticton at 6:30 a.m. for Vancouver and arriving in Penticton from Vancouver at 8:27 p.m.
- Cascadia Air: Flies from Penticton to Vancouver South Terminal Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday, dependent on bookings and demand. Connections are also available to Pitt Meadows, Abbotsford, Campbell River, Tofino and more (visit their website for the full list).
- Pacific Coastal Airlines: Flies from Penticton to Vancouver South Terminal 6 days a week (every day except Saturday). Flights typically arrive in Penticton between 3:35 p.m. and 3:50 p.m. and depart for Vancouver between 4 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. (varies by day). Starting Sept. 26, 2021, arrivals to YYF change to 4:30 p.m., departures at 4:45 p.m.
Penticton - Calgary
- WestJet Encore: Multiple flights throughout the week, with both morning and afternoon arrivals and departures available. Arrivals from Calgary include 10:15 a.m. and/or 3:30 p.m. fights, departures from Penticton to Calgary at 10:45 a.m. and/or 4 p.m., depending on the day.
Penticton - Edmonton
- WestJet Encore: Direct flights offered seasonally between YYF and YEG.
Choose the Penticton Advantage
Penticton Airport is the ideal choice for flying to and from the South Okanagan. We’re quicker and closer to everything this year-round playground has to offer.
- Direct flights to and from Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
- Affordable parking at $3 a day.
- Newly renovated terminal with room to move.
- 10 minutes’ drive from downtown Penticton.
- Three carriers plus charter flights.
- Short lines and quick check-ins.