Flights change often and can be rescheduled at short notice. The following breakdown is provided as a broad overview to help with travel planning. Please check with your airline to confirm dates, times and to place your booking. Also view our arrival and departure pages for live updates.
Fly between Penticton & Vancouver
The following airlines provide direct flights between Penticton Airport (YYF) and Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
- Air Canada Express: Multiple flights throughout the week.
- Pacific Coastal Airlines: Flies from Penticton to Vancouver South Terminal 6 days a week (every day except Saturday)
Fly between Penticton & Calgary
- WestJet Encore: Multiple flights throughout the week, with both morning and afternoon arrivals and departures available.
Choose the Penticton Advantage
Penticton Airport is the ideal choice for flying to and from the South Okanagan. We’re quicker and closer to everything this year-round playground has to offer.
- Direct flights to and from Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton (seasonally).
- Affordable parking at $3 a day.
- Newly renovated terminal with room to move.
- 10 minutes’ drive from downtown Penticton.
- Four commercial carriers plus charter flights.
- Short lines and quick check-ins.