Flights change often and can be rescheduled at short notice. The following breakdown is provided as a broad overview to help with travel planning. Please check with your airline to confirm dates, times and to place your booking. Also view our arrival and departure pages for live updates.
Fly between Penticton & Vancouver - and beyond
The following airlines provide direct flights between Penticton Airport (YYF) and Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
- Air Canada Express: Flies 7 days a week. AC 8416 arrives in Penticton from Vancouver at 11:46 a.m., AC 8413 departs Penticton for Vancouver at 12:30 p.m.
- Cascadia Air: Flies from Penticton to Vancouver South Terminal Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday, dependent on bookings and demand. Connections are also available to Pitt Meadows, Abbotsford, Campbell River, Tofino and more (visit their website for the full list).
- Pacific Coastal Airlines: Flies from Penticton to Vancouver South Terminal 6 days a week (every day except Saturday). Flights typically arrive in Penticton at 4:20 p.m. and depart for Vancouver at 4:45 p.m.
Fly between Penticton & Calgary
- WestJet Encore: Multiple flights throughout the week, with both morning and afternoon arrivals and departures available.
Fly between Penticton & Edmonton
- WestJet Encore: Direct flights offered seasonally between YYF and YEG (currently on hold during fall / winter).
Choose the Penticton Advantage
Penticton Airport is the ideal choice for flying to and from the South Okanagan. We’re quicker and closer to everything this year-round playground has to offer.
- Direct flights to and from Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
- Affordable parking at $3 a day.
- Newly renovated terminal with room to move.
- 10 minutes’ drive from downtown Penticton.
- Four commercial carriers plus charter flights.
- Short lines and quick check-ins.