There is always something interesting going on year-round in the skies surrounding Penticton Airport. We are proud to support a vibrant aviation community that includes:
- General aviation enthusiasts – Penticton Flying Club / COPA Flight No. 50
- Fixed wing and helicopter flight training – BP Aviation, Topflight Elite Training
- BC Wildfire Service – Fire Zone and Air Tanker Base
- PEP Air & Civil Air Search and Rescue (CASARA)
- Scheduled commercial airlines – Air Canada, Cascadia Air, Pacific Coastal Airlines, WestJet
- Flight tours and charters – Eclipse Helicopters, Topflight, BP Aviation
Private Charters and Business Jets
We also welcome private charters and business jets that are not based at the Penticton Airport. For more information, please contact the Penticton Airport Manager at 250-770-4414.
If you are a visiting pilot or air operator, please go to our Pilot Information page for details on our facilities and services, aircraft parking and other useful links. For a list of businesses that serve the aviation community, visit our Aviation Services page.