Did you know that parking at Penticton Airport is just $3 a day? YYF is your convenient way to fly, located just 10 minutes from anywhere in the city.
Parking and Location
Parking is available on a short- or long-term basis, with a weekly rate of $15 or monthly for $40. It may be paid on-site at the Impark pay station or paid online. For further information, or to view a map of the multiple parking lots, visit YYF Penticton’s Parking & Location page.
Get to and from the Airport
YYF is just 10 minutes away from anywhere in Penticton, also within easy reach from Oliver, Osoyoos and the entire South Okanagan. Visit our To & From page for information about taxis, car rentals and more.
Why Choose YYF?
- Direct flights to and from Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton (seasonally).
- Affordable parking at $3 a day.
- Newly renovated terminal with room to move.
- 10 minutes’ drive from downtown Penticton.
- Four commercial carriers plus charter flights.
- Quick check-ins.
Let's Get Social