The skies are looking bright for air travel this summer – and Penticton welcomes you!
As B.C. moves ahead with Step 3 of its Restart Plan, airlines are adding new routes and services connecting with YYF to suit your needs.
WestJet Encore’s new connection between Penticton and Edmonton begins Sunday, July 11, and both Air Canada and Pacific Coastal have ramped up their services between Penticton and Vancouver. WestJet also offers daily flights between Calgary.
Check out the general schedule for an overview of scheduled flights throughout July. Please note that this list is provided only as an overview and that all bookings and confirmations should be made through your airlines.
Choose the Penticton Advantage
Penticton Airport is the ideal choice for flying to and from the South Okanagan. We’re quicker and closer to everything this year-round playground has to offer.
- Direct flights to and from Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
- Affordable parking at $3 a day.
- Newly renovated terminal with room to move.
- 10 minutes’ drive from downtown Penticton.
- Three carriers plus charter flights.
- Short lines and quick check-ins.
The following commercial airlines fly out of Penticton Airport.
- Air Canada Express (YVR Vancouver)
- Pacific Coastal Airlines (YVR Vancouver)
- WestJet Encore (YYC Calgary + YEG Edmonton)