Planning a trip? Or are you interested in learning more about what's happening in the skies above? Big things are happening at YYF Penticton Airport. Take a look!
YYF Penticton Airport is the ideal choice for flying to and from the South Okanagan in B.C., Canada. It's also home to a BC Wildfire base and training schools that instruct some of the world’s best helicopter and fixed wing pilots.
Here’s why you should choose Penticton Airport
- Direct flights to and from Vancouver and Calgary.
- Affordable parking at $3 a day.
- 10 minutes’ drive from anywhere in Penticton.
- Short lines and quick check-ins.
- Four commercial carriers plus charter flights.
Let's Get Social