Penticton Airport seeks a food services provider to take over its newly renovated food and beverage concession area.
This is an opportunity to become the exclusive business inside the terminal catering to passengers, airlines, private charters, on-site tenants, flight school students and visitors.
The location also has a potential for a liquor licence.
Three airlines fly to YYF, including Air Canada, Pacific Coastal and WestJet. Penticton Airport is owned by Transport Canada and on-site tenants include helicopter companies, a flight school, flying club, car rental company, numerous aviation-related businesses, one fuel distributor and a BC Wildfire Service base.
In 2019 (pre-pandemic), the airport received 160,000 travellers, with numbers increasing by 4-5% each year.
Details about the space
- Food counter has 24.9 M² of brand new space.
- 5-year lease.
- No other food vendor close by.
- Operational hours set by flight times.
- Currently tables and chairs have been purchased for the food service area.
- Looking into options of commercial kitchen equipment.
Interested? Contact the Airport
Are you the right fit? If so, please get in touch by email.